WHEN: Thursday, February 12th 7 pm
WHERE: Centerspace Pilates
Maybe you’ve never done Pilates before. Or maybe you’ve been doing one type or apparatus. No matter what your background, there’s probably something in the huge Pilates repertoire you’ve never experienced. Are you Pilates curious? Come check it out!
Ever walked by and wondered what we do in here? We know it looks a little intimidating, all the equipment that looks a bit like a torture chamber. Never fear we are a really warm and approachable group of teachers that want to make your life better! Better means this to us…….
- Easier to get up off the floor when playing with your kids or grandchildren.
- The ability to run up the stairs and easily go down the stairs.
- Ice on the sidewalk? No problem! You will be able to catch yourself more easily.
- Improved balance…… something that without practice will diminished as we age.
- Improved posture. we are not your mother telling you to pull your shoulders back! We will teach you how to self check and stay on course.
- Work at a desk? We will show you how to create a workspace that supports go posture and helps to prevent that achey breakie upper and lower back pain.
- Sore feet? We can help you with that too! Your feet are the window to alignment and total body health.
You can fulfill your “curiosity” about what we do here at Centerspace by walking in for a tour and a hand shake.